An online "journal" for recording thoughts and impressions about our group's efforts in researching collaboration technologies.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Positive News About Our Wiki

Below is a copy of an email exchange between myself and one of the VPs from PBWiki.

From: "Ramit Sethi"
To: "'Sigmund Dellhime'"
Subject: RE: How do you like PBWiki so far?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:20:12 -0700

In-Reply-To:
Hi Sigmund,
I took a look at your Wiki and was very impressed! It's great to see research being done on these collaborative technologies. I plan to keep checking in and seeing new developments.
Now I have a question to ask you: Would you be willing to help evangelize PBWiki for us by encouraging people to use it? We're hoping you can help us get 30 new PBWiki users.
What do you think?
-Ramit

-----Original Message-----
From: Sigmund Dellhime [mailto:sig.dellhime@gmail.com]=20
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 6:47 PM
To: Ramit Sethi
Subject: Re: How do you like PBWiki so far?

Dear Ramit,

PBWiki is excellent!
You might be interested in knowing how and why this wiki http://collaborationwiki.pbwiki.com) was created. I am a student at the University of Redlands in their Master of Science in information Technology program. Currently I'm in a class on Emerging Technologies. As part of the course our class is broken into 3 groups of 5 students and we are matched with students at the Instituto Tecnolgico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM) in Mexico City. As our joint research project, we are conducting case study reviews on various online collaboration technologies. One of which is the wiki.

We are using the collaborationwiki to gather our research findings and to assemble our final report. Please feel free to drop in on our wiki and help us develop a definition of online collaboration.

On 7/21/05, Ramit Sethi wrote:
Hi there,

My name is Ramit Sethi and I'm one of the VPs here at PBWiki. I'm writing to ask how I can improve your experience with PBWiki. Do you like it? How are you using it? What are the features you most want to see added?

We're especially interested in hearing about what you'd want to see next. Feel free to write directly to me--I think you'll see we're pretty small and responsive! So please let me know what you think (and if you have any questions, just let me know).

Thanks,

Ramit

---
Ramit Sethi
ramit@coceve.com
Coceve runs http://www.PBWiki.com and http://www.IMSmarter.com, with
more innovative tools coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sig said...

Yes, Javier you can post directly to the blog. Look for (and click on) the hypertext "BlogThis!" It is located to the right of the Search Box near the top of the Blog browser window.

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home